Monday 14 March 2011

It's been a while

Well I say a while.. around 3 weeks I think :-)

In that time I started and finished a new job.. and KJ Photography Props was born.

Because of my new venture Knitty Joe has been a lil bit neglected.. although I did knit up Duckina.. the love of Ducky's life... he was devastated when she had to leave to go to her new family..



I've since had a photo back from Duckina's new family and she looks very happy.. :-)


So as I mentioned, I've been busy with the props side of KJ.. and have met some new lovely people through it and knitted up some gorgeous lil newborn hats .. including my owlie hat :-)


I do have a couple of Knitty Joe projects on the go as well as making up stock for the xmas craft fayre I'm attending too :-)

In other news.. I'm still running the competition to win a snuggly baby blanket.. will be drawing the winner when the Knitty Joe facebook page hits 1500 likes x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.